A comprehensive title encompassing all aspects of whiplash-related injuries. Including complete discussions of the mechanics of injury, thorough examination of tissues involved, predominant symptoms, correct examination techniques and diagnostic tests that lead to appropriate treatment.
This essential guide features:
- In-depth functional anatomy explanation of the cervical spine and vertebral arteries
- Explanation of mild postconcussion syndrome and spinal cord injuries
- Psychosocial concepts
- Detailed reader-friendly illustrations and supporting charts
- Handy patient questionnaire
- Educational case studies to help further bolster understanding
Whiplash-Associated Diseases provides the reader with a complete understanding of normal biomechanics, the know-how to recognize abnormal function and the tools to appropriately assign treatment.
American Medical Association