** Delivery delays may be experienced due to COVID-19 disruptions and extreme weather conditions. All deliveries could take up to 4 weeks.
A practical guide to improving quality and safety in hospitals
This commonsense guide to quality improvement and risk management is written by two clinicians who have created a quality and safety program “from the ground up”. Their experience at a regional hospital in Victoria has led to a pragmatic framework that guides other health services through the relevant evidence and theory, down to the finest details. Enhancing Patient Care will be of use to anyone who wants to set up or improve a quality improvement and risk management program, regardless of size and budget.
- Explanations of clinical governance, quality improvement and risk management
- How to detect adverse events and risks to patient safety
- A practical framework to prevent adverse events and reduce risks
- How to develop a quality improvement and patient safety culture
- A step-by-step guide to implementing a clinical risk management program in your health service
- How to develop a clinical risk management program in a small hospital
|Dimensions||28 x 22 x 5 cm|
 0977578666  978097757
Alan Wolff and Sally Taylor
245 x 175 mm